Last updated: July 5, 2021
We collect personal data such as email addresses when you provide it to us through registration or emails. We use those data to provide you the requested services and form other purposes for which you have given your consent. Furthermore, when querying our services your computer provides us with its IP‐address automatically.
When reporting a bug via SIRIUS, log files that may contain SIRIUS-related configurations, basic system information and file names are transmitted.
We store and use this information
- anonymously for statistical purposes, such as counting the number of queries globally or by geographic regions.
- for authentication and authorization in order to protect against abuse of the services.
- to troubleshoot and fix software bugs and improve our services.
We share this personal data with the subprocessors
- Auth0 inc. 10800 NE 8th St, Suite 700 Bellevue, WA 98004, USA
- provide and manage the authentication services
- troubleshoot and fix software bugs
No personal data will be made available to any other third party except
- with your consent;
- as may be required by law or in response to valid requests by the competent governmental or judicial authorities; or
- if it is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense.
Anonymous data may be transferred to third parties in order to provide or improve our services.
Acceptance and Revoking Consent